Questified Baked Apples Without The Carby Crust
When you bake an apple pie in an oven, the smell of this dish spreads everywhere. Perhaps, there is no other smell as fine as this. It is always a good idea to use an entire apple for making a dang pie. Making questified baked apples will be a fun-filled activity for the whole family. And you can remain assured of your entire family enjoying the results. Go through the recipe below and bring in some fall aromas right into your house.
Nutritional Information About Questified Baked Apples
The dish contains 7 grams protein, 4 grams fat, and 6 grams of carbohydrates. It offers 100 calories.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Ingredients Required for Making Questified Baked Apples
- Almond flour: 2 tablespoons
- Medium or small apples halved: 3
- Rolled oats: 2 tbsp
- Quest Pumpkin Pie Protein Bar: 1
- Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder: 1 scoop
- Cinnamon: ½ teaspoon
- Brown sugar: two tablespoons
- Melted butter: 2 tbsp
- Ice cream low in calories: two cups
You need to follow the steps below for preparing the dish:
- First of all, preheat your microwave oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Get a baking tray and make it using non-stick spray.
- You will have to make use of a melon baller for scooping out the middle parts of the apple while leaving around half inches from the edges.
- Now get the Pumpkin Pie Protein Bar and cut it into small pieces. Place these pieces in a container with protein powder, almond flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and oats.
- Next, add melted butter while stirring constantly. It will help in avoiding the formation of crumbs in the mixture. Keep stirring until you find an excellent crumble forming.
- Fill in the centers of the apples with this crumble.
- Next, bake the entire thing for a minimum of 45 minutes.
- Get it out of the oven and allow the dish to cool.
- Serve it with ice cream.
- Large apples: 4
- Golden raisins: ¼ cups
- Toasted pecans: ¼ cups
- Ground cinnamon: 1/ tsp
- Brown sugar: 2 tbsps
- Preheat your oven at 375 degrees F. get a ceramic or glass baking dish.
- Take a melon baller for eliminating the core and the stem of the apples. Set them on a chopping board by cutting their bases. You should have cavities in your apples measuring around three-quarters.
- Take a medium-size container and combine the pecans, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, and raisins. Separate this mixture evenly into the apples that have already been prepared.
- Now bake the apple for around forty minutes or until their turn tender.
- Allow them to cool before they can be served with any other sweet dish.
This mouth-watering dish will be an excellent addition for parties and get-togethers where you need to make quick food arrangements. You can also serve them for breakfast or lunch, especially when you have your immediate seniors visiting you at your home.
So, do not waste any more time. Make this luscious baked apple and surprise your family.