Eating Animal Products And Still Being Healthy
One can eat animal products and stay healthy. Eating animal products is good because they have the right amount of proteins, iron, magnesium, fiber, and other nutrients that are very healthy for the body. It also helps to make the skin glow and helps in the formation of muscles. Animal products help in better the growth of the body, which helps in proper development. Eating animal products in a balanced way can prove to be very healthy.
Reasons Why One Should Consume Animal Products
- It helps to enhance the energy levels in the body.
- Animal products have a rich content of nutrients. It helps the body to grow.
- It helps fill the appetite of a person. No hunger cravings occur when one eats animal products.
- No mental health illness occurred.
- Keep one going, no feeling of tiredness or fatigue
List Of Animal Products And The Nutrient Content
T o stay healthy one can eat animal products without any fear of spoiling their health.
- It also helps to enhance the quality of blood vessels.
- Eggs are the primary source of other vitamins like B12, B6, and selenium.
- A great source of omega 3.
- Helps to make the brain sharper.
- Is protects the heart from the risk of attacks.
- It is perfect for the eyes.
It helps to increase the mental ability to retain what one has learned. Lean pork is right for your health.
- A rich source of calcium.
- Very good for making the bones and teeth healthy.
- Cow`s milk is rich in vitamin D.
One can try various recipes using these animal products and still be healthy. Below are mentioned a few recipes for people to prepare and enjoy.
Orange Chicken With Boiled Rice
- Three chicken breasts chopped into cubes)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1/4 cornstarch
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup of boiled rice
- For marinating add soya sauce, orange juice, cornstarch, and chopped chicken breast cubes.
- Take a pan to add oil. When the oil is nicely heated, add the marinated chicken.
- Stir fry until golden brown
- Now add orange juice, soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, and cornstarch.
- Stir them all until thick. See to it the chicken is cooked correctly.
- Serve it with boiled rice.
The above given recipe is very nutritious as chicken breasts contain less fat and can be consumed to stay healthy.
Animal products are nutritious and healthy. It should be consumed in a certain amount. Anything consumed in excess is not suitable for the body. If one has some health issues they should go for eating low-fat products One can quickly eat animal products and stay healthy.