Best Healthy Recipe Dinner Ideas Your Kids Will Love
If you are very conscious about your health, then you will know the importance of having a healthy diet, whether it is breakfast, lunch, or dinner. You might have heard about “health is wealth”. So, to have good health, you should take a proper healthy diet. However, kids are susceptible to the taste of the food. Hence, it is essential to prepare a portion of healthy and tasty food for their dinner. Let us discuss a few healthy dinner recipe ideas that even your kids will love.
I will provide you with some of the best dinner ideas to get started with. There are many dishes you can prepare for your dinner. Therefore, you can start with something simpler like a lightened-up macaroni and cheese. Or the delicious one-pan lemon Parmesan chicken, which you can make again and again. Furthermore, if you have a particular budget, then it is always better to have a proper diet dish every day.
Dishes That You Can Add To Your Diet:
Healthy Recipe Dinner Ideas: Turkey Meatballs With Zucchini Noodles
Pasta is a healthy food that you can add easily to your recipe, as it is cheap and easy to cook. You just have to add some meat and vegetables for better taste and nutrition. Turkey meatballs give additional elements like protein, fat & carbohydrates.
How to prepare it?
1lb ground turkey, 1/4 seasoned dry breadcrumbs, 3tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, parmesan cheese – grated – plus more for serving, two garlic cloves – chopped and divided, kosher salt, freshly grounded black pepper, virgin oil, an egg, a jar marinara sauce, cut into noodles with a spiralizer.
- Mix Turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, Parmesan, garlic clove, parsley, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper (can be added more depending on your taste). After mixing, make meatballs out of it.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat and cook the meatballs for 4 to 6 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low and stir it gently in marinara. Then simmer it, turning meatballs occasionally, until they are cooked through and the sauce is thickened, for 14 to 16 minutes.
- Meanwhile, you can heat remaining tablespoon oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini and garlic and cook it for 3 to 4 min and add salt and pepper for taste. Just serve your meatballs with noodles and Parmesan.
Healthy Recipe Dinner Ideas: Blackened Chicken With Fennel Slaw
It is a combination of protein, loaded with veggies, and tons of flavors.
- Chicken cutlets
- Olive oil, 3 tbsp.
- 1 1/2 tsp. Blackening seasoning
- One thinly sliced large fennel bulb
- 3/4 c. Fennel fronds (chopped)
- Three sliced celery ribs
- 1/3 c. Sliced red onion
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tbsp. of lemon juice
- 1 Sliced avocado
How To Prepare:
After seasoning the chicken cutlet with blackening seasoning, add black pepper, and Kosher salt according to your taste. Using a sharp knife, slice the fennel bulb and chop fennel fronds, celery ribs, red onion and mix it properly. Use some crumbled fennel and avocado. Serve it with chicken after seasoning with Kosher salt.